Dues and Fees
14U – 17U Teams
- $1,850 Summer Fees per Player
- $850 Deposit Due Jan 15th 2020
- $500 Due on February 15th 2020
- $500 Due on March 15th
18 U-2019 Grads
- $800 Summer Fees per Player
- $400 Deposit Due Jan 15th 2019
- $400 Remaining Balance Due April 1st 2019
Our seniors will be participating in a full scale training program that encompasses speed, strength, and agility training, hitting/defense skill development, structured hitting sessions, video training, and they will play 1 day a week of games all day against other college players. This is designed to have them ready for their Freshman fall seasons.
TPL Fall Development and Exposure League
- League participants will be selected by Scout Advisory Board.
- Selected athletes will participate in a 5 week development program
( including 2 games per week, player & parent seminars), and college prep sessions.
- The 5 week program will be directly managed and run by MLB Scouts and College Coaches.
- Host sites will include college venues.
- Pitchers will be on strict pitch counts. Development & Instruction during game play.
- Each athlete will obtain post program evaluation report.
Cost will be $600